Tuesday, April 19, 2011

mrs. january

If you haven't been introduced to mrs. january yet, please allow me the opportunity! If you like finding great deals, couponing and freebies..you're gonna REALLY like this! mrs. january helped me find pants for Dave on oldnavy.ca for only $2.47 each. Plus an extra 15% off and free shipping. Does it get much better than that? Not really...but go ahead and share with me your story. mrs. january keeps us updated on when stores are having their sales...thanks to her I was able to get the twins cords from the Gap outlet for only $3.48 each. With the money I saved there I bought myself a new pair of jeans..teehee :) My husband asks..."so did you really save money?" I like to think so.
Click here to go to her website..browse a little and find out where you can get the coupons and freebies (I wonder what the mailman is going to think of all these interesting looking packages?). Also, you can follow her on facebook to be kept updated.
If you're already doing the couponing..please help me! How do I keep all these coupons organized..and then remember to use them? I hate coming home with a box of cereal for the third week in a row and finding out I had a $2 coupon on the counter. and you know how expensive cheerios are these days. RIDICULOUS! I think the boxes are getting smaller too.
Someday, sadly, it will be: Sorry kids..but it's just cheaper to eat dry cat food for breakfast. and mommy finally used her cat food coupons so we got lots...eet smakelijk!

2 comments:

  1. How did I not know about Mrs. January before?!! Thanks Sarah, I've already ordered a TON of coupons through her site, and got some great tips (I never knew about the whole coupon/purchase and coupon/transaction)! Cashiers are NOT going to like me! If I get a huge score/saving, I'll let you know! (And if you figure out a good oragnization method, let me know...I leave mine on the counter all the time!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog! Thanks for the link to Mrs. January as I've never heard of it before! I use save.ca, retailmenot.com, frugal shopper, webSaver.ca etc.
    I keep my coupons in my purse. I try to organize them into categories such as food, personal hygiene,laundry soap etc - likely it only makes sense to me. I make a list before I go shopping using the flyers and set aside the coupons I know I will use.

    ReplyDelete